Dieting Under Stress
A diet designed to help with the stress that builds up during the day.
1/2 grapefruit, 1 slice wholemeal toast, 3oz skimmed milk
4oz lean boiled chicken breast, 2oz steamed spinach, 1 glass unsweetened fruit juice, 1 chocolate digestive biscuit
Rest of biscuits in packet, tub of chocolate chip ice-cream with hot toffee sauce.
2 loaves garlic bread with cheese, large pizza with chips, sherry trifle, large glass of lager or 1/2 bottle wine.
LATE EVENING SNACK
Entire Black Forest Gateau
1. If you eat something and nobody sees you eat it, it has no calories
2. If you drink a Diet Coke with a Mars Bar, the calories of the Mars Bar are cancelled out by the Diet Coke
3. When you eat with someone else the calories don't count as long as you don't eat more than they do
4. Food used for medicinal purposes never counts, e.g. barley sugar sweets, hot chocolate, brandy
5. Foods that are part of an entertainment package, such as popcorn and ice-cream at the cinema or crisps and chocolate eaten while watching TV or videos with other people, are not part of one's personal fuel and therefore do not have additional calories
6. If you fatten up everyone around you, you look thinner
7. Foods of the same colour may be said to have the same number of calories, e.g. mushrooms and white chocolate, or spinach and pistachio ice-cream
8. Broken biscuits contain no calories - breaking causes calorie leakage
9. Things licked off knives and teaspoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something.posted to uk.education.staffroom by "Tuppence"